Its value as a work solution has seen rope access technicianís undertaking all manner of work from north sea oil rigs to some of Britainís most important historic buildings.
The benefits of using rope access:
- Rope access teams provide both a safe means of access and undertake the work
- Minimal disruption to the general public, building occupants and the environment
- As all equipment is removed overnight site safety is not compromised
The main features of rope access at work are:
- When working the access technician always uses two ropes – a working rope and a safety rope
- Each rope has a separate anchor point
- A minimum of two technicians are required for any job
- To prevent accidental dropping all tools are attached to workers by lanyards if tools to big for this will have there own rope system
- All equipment is regularly inspected and maintained
- All our technicians are independently assessed
Gwynedd property solutions works to IRATA guidelines these guidelines have been endorsed by the health and safety executive.
We comply fully with:
- IRATA guidelines
- IRATA general requirements
- Work at height regulations 2005
- LOLER regulations 1998
- British standard BS 7985:2002
Gwynedd property solutions only use highly skilled and experienced access technicians and tradesmen. All our technicians are fully conversant with safety planning, risk assessments and method statements.